Jay Celador Poems
- Dreams I'Ve Had 1. i had a dream i was being attacked by an ...
- Nervous Nerves Getting On My N... Nerves getting on my ...
- I Need To Take A Nap 'I need to take a nap' I'm sooooo ...
- Tree Of Crimson Leaf In the town where they wear no ...
- 'In The Waiting Room I Wait' O... 'In The Waiting Room I ...
- Waiting To Get Picked Up 'The Endless Struggle' Highlight...
- Something Bad Happened...Again...
From California, Currently Live in Europe. Doing extensive traveling during my second year of college.
http: //www.podomatic.com/profile/vida6lj6? public=1
http: //www.youtube.com/user/BearInfestedWaters more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jay Celador
Dreams I'Ve Had
i had a dream i was being attacked by an army of ghost children, who wanted to eat my flesh, and had bloody mouths and hands, but were transparent
and i kept watching them from entering the kitchen, there's two doors
also to keep them from attacking my family who were calmly watching tv like nothing was happening
then i was in a pub at a table with two very attractive women
having a wonderful drunken conversation
she talked about how terrible her father was
i was comforting her and making her laugh at misfortune
we were walking through a town ...