Jay Celador Poems
- Nervous Nerves Getting On My N... Nerves getting on my ...
- Dreams I'Ve Had 1. i had a dream i was being attacked by an ...
- I Need To Take A Nap 'I need to take a nap' I'm sooooo ...
- Tree Of Crimson Leaf In the town where they wear no ...
- 'In The Waiting Room I Wait' O... 'In The Waiting Room I ...
- Waiting To Get Picked Up 'The Endless Struggle' Highlight...
- Something Bad Happened...Again...
From California, Currently Live in Europe. Doing extensive traveling during my second year of college.
http: //www.podomatic.com/profile/vida6lj6? public=1
http: //www.youtube.com/user/BearInfestedWaters more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jay Celador
Nervous Nerves Getting On My Nerves
Nerves getting on my nerves
Maybe it's the universe getting me back for being a secret jerk
Making me nervous as retaliation for all the internal hate
Cardiacs are black
Conscious is never safe I can't stop my hands from the shake
Wish there was an earthquake
An act of god so great shake the room or distract temporarily so I could make my escape
Calm your nerves your only playing music for
Less than 1 2 3 4
Not even 30 people relax eat something breathe
Exhale away all that useless anxiety
Face feels warm
Stage is alone
My name is going to be called my ...