Jayden Yoon Poems
- Rewrite I'm staring at your eyes, I'm feeling a little shy,...
- Baby You'Re My Everything You wrote a note just to let me ...
- Perfect Definition What is the definition of the word dad? ...
- Expiry Some have called me sadness, Others letting ...
- I'm Just A Little Flower You're like my sun, Which every ...
- For You Graving in the pain, Strive for no regrets, ...
- I'M Still Myself When the sun hides behind the dark clouds, ...
Jayden Yoon Zeng Khai, born March 20,1997, is a Malaysian artist, graphic designer and musician. Yoon was born in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia to parents Jeffery Yoon Yoo Nam and Wendy Low Yuet Yee. He has three siblings which include Jacob Yoon Zeng Yew, Joseph Yoon Zeng Keong and Jaclyn Yoon-Hogan. Yoon has won awards such as Malaysia’s Top Online Voted Award 2013 and Malaysia’s Top 2nd Young Artist Silver Award 2014.
Yoon's passion for art began while he was attending kindergarten, his teacher spotted his talent and suggested that he participated in an art competition. He ended up winning to the shock of parents, who then began encouraging him to take various art lessons to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I'm staring at your eyes,
I'm feeling a little shy,
Won't ever tell you why,
To see if you realize,
I'm staring at the skies,
I'm feeling lost but I
Won't ever say goodbye,
To your pretty eyes,
I'm falling for you,
Maybe it's time to connect the story right now,
I'll make it through,
Maybe it's life that disallow,
I'm making it true,
Maybe it's time to rewrite our story now,
I'll say thank you,
Maybe it's life that's up to now,
I'm stuck in a daydream,
I'm feeling a little dry
Won't ever make you cry