Jayden Yoon Poems
- I'M Still Myself When the sun hides behind the dark clouds, ...
- Rewrite I'm staring at your eyes, I'm feeling a little shy,...
- I'm Just A Little Flower You're like my sun, Which every ...
- Baby You'Re My Everything You wrote a note just to let me ...
- Perfect Definition What is the definition of the word dad? ...
- Expiry Some have called me sadness, Others letting ...
- For You Graving in the pain, Strive for no regrets, ...
Jayden Yoon Zeng Khai, born March 20,1997, is a Malaysian artist, graphic designer and musician. Yoon was born in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia to parents Jeffery Yoon Yoo Nam and Wendy Low Yuet Yee. He has three siblings which include Jacob Yoon Zeng Yew, Joseph Yoon Zeng Keong and Jaclyn Yoon-Hogan. Yoon has won awards such as Malaysia’s Top Online Voted Award 2013 and Malaysia’s Top 2nd Young Artist Silver Award 2014.
Yoon's passion for art began while he was attending kindergarten, his teacher spotted his talent and suggested that he participated in an art competition. He ended up winning to the shock of parents, who then began encouraging him to take various art lessons to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I'M Still Myself
When the sun hides behind the dark clouds,
When all of earth seems dark,
When the stars disappear into nothingness,
When there is no breeze caressing the trees,
When dripping water seems to deafen the town,
My heart is still.
When the sun wakes me up like my parents,
When all of earth is bathed in light,
When the stars wink, sharing their secrets with me,
When the breeze caresses my cheek lovingly,
When water drips dancing to it's own rhythm,
My heart is alive.
Whether my heart is still or alive,
I am me,
That can never be ...