Jazzie Sweigart Poems
- Peace In The Storm I stand alone beside the stormy sea, ...
- Someone's Watching You Someone sees where'er you go; They ...
- Grace The Grace of God No man can tell The whole Of how it...
- Praise! Praise! Praise! Praise! Praise! Kept silent, ...
- Heaven I read of a heav'n Of how it is true, The Lord has ...
- God's Watching Over You The God who clothed the lilies ...
- The Key He stands alone beside the sea, And sadly wonders ...
The purpose of my poems is to glorify God and to thank Him for all that he has done in my life! I want these poems to be an inspiration to you! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Peace In The Storm
I stand alone beside the stormy sea,
The crash of waves roll over me.
And seagulls screaming their harsh cry,
Sing songs of praise to God on High.
The cooling water washes o'er my feet,
I'ts here that God and I will meet.
The sunrise blossoms like a rose
That softly lightens as it grows.
He comes to me, and though I cannot see,
I feel his presence near to me.
He whispers gently; I can hear
His voice declaring, ' Do not fear.'
'When fright'ning storms of life around you beat,
And you are tossing on your fleet,