JD Rose Poems
- Untitled To An Opiate Wh0re A Blank Slate. Like this ...
- Equal Mind- Ode To My Brain There was such a time, When I ...
- My Ink Ran Everyday I spent with you, Every night I slept ...
- The Title I've watched the bravest of men, Drown in their ...
- The Beating It hurts, Being thrown up against the hardest ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about JD Rose
I've watched the bravest of men,
Drown in their own tears.
I've seen the holiest of all men,
In flames, from their own deceitful sins.
I've shed eyes upon the most trusted man,
And too, his body spilling blood from his lies.
I've stared at the best looking man,
Once again, their mask uncovers an evil face.
I've gazed upon the richest man,
Somehow lonely and stricken with sadness..
For once in my life, I realize that putting a title on a person
Doesn't make that person a title...
Look from within, and you shall only find,
What kind of ...