Jeanne Mason Poems
- Granddaughters My granddaughters are like a flock of birds ...
- Silver Rain Silver rain Coming down in white streaks ...
- January Snow The big flakes fell softly to the ground Under...
- The Dandelion What is a dandelion? It is a yellow spring ...
- Time Moments -- Golden Moments, Silver Moments, Slip ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jeanne Mason
My granddaughters are like a flock of birds --
They are clad in bright colors;
They are ever thirsty.
They are like stair steps
From smallest to tallest.
Each is her own unique self.
They run through my life
With gay abandon,
And, birdlike, fly away.