Jeannie Ann Clark
Jeannie Ann Clark Poems
- A Mother's Love A MOTHER'S LOVE Our mother's love is here ...
- Painful Mistakes~~~ Once a choice is made to step One foot ...
- O.P.R.A.H. O-prah is her name P-ower is her game R-iches ...
- D.W.I. D-rinking and driving a big mistake W-ill justice ...
- Solution To Living With A Alco... End dwelling with a ...
- The Book Of You And I~~~ DNA writings, so complex, ...
- The War Of Wars~~~ The God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob Defeated...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Mother's Love
A MOTHER'S LOVE
Our mother's love is here to stay
Her love will never go away;
This love is good or even bad
It causes joy or makes us sad
Asleep in death our mom can be
Or wide awake so she can see
It does not matter, the end or start
Her love dwells loudly within our heart
Her love speaks daily as we grow
We ask, she speaks, but do we know
exactly what her heart does feel?
A mother's love can be concealed
Do not forget, her love is near
Words unspoken can bring us tears
She'll love you when she's far away
Your mother's love is...