Jeevan Bhagwat Poems
- Phoenix I am getting too old to Write of love, And ...
- Stargazing Tonight the sky is aglow With the fleeting ...
- The Song Of Peace Once, you were a pretty bird With the ...
- Tomorrow's Child Come child let me teach you peace for you ...
- Everything Beauty lives in your smile, And joy within your ...
Jeevan Bhagwat is an award winning Canadian poet who lives in Toronto. His work has appeared in many literary journals/websites in Canada and the U.S. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jeevan Bhagwat
I am getting too old to
Write of love,
Each time you come to me,
Your mouth, a violet
In full bloom
Your eyes, a sanctuary
To fallen stars,
My heart arises
From the ashes of youth,
With the flame of desire.