Jeff Gangwer Poems
- Intestinal Worms And Top Ramen... I look down at my ...
- ...Too Young To Know The earliest memory of my father ...
- My Erector Set And The Electro... At gran'ma's place on ...
- ...On Cascade Dairy I learned to work on Cascade Dairy— on ...
- In 1984... In 1984...on September's fourth ...
- Workers Of The Earth I thank the workers of the earth— those...
- The Ride Are you like me? Do you enjoy the ride?
Jeff Gangwer grew up in Parkdale, Keizer, Woodburn, and Salem, Oregon. He majored in English Education and minored in American Government Education. In 2011, he began teaching English Language Arts. He enjoys movies, music, audiobooks, and stand-up comedy. He also enjoys hiking, paintball, road running, shotgun shooting, and tennis. He lives in Utah with his lovely wife, Rebeca. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jeff Gangwer
Intestinal Worms And Top Ramen Noodles
I look down at my little intestinal worms
and wonder why the magic of
colons and semicolons
The eyes staring back at
me are like those of
after they "expire"—
And I think that their skulls
must be filled with
and knots of
a hundred billion Top Ramen noodles....