Jenn Kovel Poems
- The Way Things Go A breeze through my Window reminds ...
- Game Over. Seven- six Top of the eighth And they're ...
- This Isn'T That Difficult It's as easy as One, two, ...
- And It Goes Like Today I write a poem for you And it goes ...
- See You At Christmas Bronze me beautiful, Sip iced tea ...
- First Things First I'm not One, much For priorities As I ...
- The Secret's In The Telling I loved your Ears, for the ...
Not a whole lot to say. i like to write poems, sometimes. and sometimes i dont. but its a nice way to get it all out when ya need to...enjoy :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jenn Kovel
The Way Things Go
A breeze through my
Window reminds me
More than I care to think about
And I am sure I know
Exactly what I'm doing.
This is the way things go
I whisper to no one
Or the walls if they will
I walk outside
And let the grass
Tickle my ankles,
Watch the dog chase flies
And he comes up with a look that says
'I'm the happiest I've ever been,
Aren't you? '
I can only pat his head
For if chasing flies and
Rolling in the grass
Made my world spin
I'd be the happiest I've ever been
Dog, here's the truth,