Jennie Nguyen Poems
- Change Me O God Change my heart O God Make me a righteous ...
- Kingdom Of Heaven Like an image captured Of a beautiful ...
- Thank You My Lord Beautiful Lord Wonderful Savior Because ...
- Down On Life's Weary Road Walking down on life’s weary ...
- If I Could If I could sit here with God On a beach watching ...
- I Walk I walk I walk with them in the dark I walk with them...
- Forgive Me My Lord Oh Jesus Christ my beautiful one Your ...
For the mountains my move and the hills disappear, but even then my faithful love for you will remain. My covenant of blessing will never be broken, ' says the Lord, who has mercy on you.
Isaiah 54: 10 more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jennie Nguyen
Change Me O God
Change my heart O God
Make me a righteous person like You
Change my mind O God
Let me think wise in everything I do
Change my eyes O God
Give me a sight to see the light in You
Change my hands O God
Make me a fisher of man for You
Change my feet O God
Make me walk upright like You
Change my lips O God
And let me speak Your word of truth
Come and cleanse me O God
Make me whiter than the December snow
Come and forgive me O God
For all the wrong things I’ve done, and the lie words I’ve told