Jennifer Johnson Poems
- Sleep </>this world is filled with lies, oh, i wish ...
- By: Jennifer Johnson! as i set here with nothing to do, i ...
- Unintitled everyday i set and wonder of who then i relized ...
- A Man there was a man in the prison who set there because of...
- Kill Me i will never get out of here, i dont wanna stay in ...
- Why Just Why Why? ! Why did you die? ! And now in your ...
- My Thoughts why is life so bad? why is life so sad? why ...
If you have any questions concerning my poetry, feel free to contact me at my email which is email@example.com
also you may find me on Facebook,
about me: I am a spiritual person. I don't just write, I bleed poetry. I am one of the many young poets trying to get published. Please, I beg of you comment and rate my poems. I am just trying to do something that is special to me. Writing is everything to me, that's what I want to do. But I need your help to do it. All you have to do is rate and comment. Thank you
-Jenni more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
</>this world is filled with lies,
oh, i wish the world didn't cry,
many days come and go,
go by so slow
all the cries i shall see,
all the lies they shall be,
all the miles i have reached,
only to forget what to be teached
forgivness is what i seek,
buti cant because i peak
sounds of screams fell my ears,
thats the only thing i can hear,
lies upon lies,
cries upon cries,
tears upon tears
fears upon fears
dont be afraid to go to bed at night
for i'll be their no more frights,
i will protect you,