Jennifer Panner Poems
- Hurt And Destruction Of An Ang... An angel in disguise ...
- Abuse Tell me when in going to know that someone is there by ...
- Freind If one day u feel like crying.... call me. I don’t ...
- Answer The Answer The lightning flashed as angels Rode ...
- Trust Trust you say that in the end everything will be ...
- Dark Room In a darkened room Beyond the reach of God's ...
- Turn Around Is it me, or did we agree to love, somewhere I ...
My name is jenn..I live in greenville with my sisters and mom.I have had a hard past my dad has does things that shame my family and my mom is sick..She is bipolor she will never get better... I thought that i was the only one out there and then a friend told me that i should start write in.In the end many people nejoyed read in them so i did... These things i write are painful to me and most kept thoughts. After live in my life ashamed for a long time now i am ready to come out and tell the world what i have been through. Then maybe i wont be missunderstood anymore..For the people out there that think they are alone your not..
Love no named more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Hurt And Destruction Of An Angel
An angel in disguise
hidden behind broken pride
of all these human lies
an angel without wings
long ago cut off
fallen from heaven
never to go back
an angel far from home
made to walk this world alone
an angel consumed by fears
as tears roll down her face
she feels like a disgrace
an angel wanting to go home
but caught in this hell
can only ask one thing
'God what did i do to deserve this,
why and i being punished all i did was love'
an angel lying dead
blood covers her pure white dress
god must have ...