Jennifer Runner Poems
- I'M A Survivor Why do I have to be, So tortured inside,
- Do You Know Do you know that I cried, Myself to sleep that ...
- My Love My love is right there, And it is so far away, I ...
- Alone Crawling into this bed, Alone again tonight, I am a...
- We Are Different We are different, You and I,
- Pain And Sadness Pain and sadness are, Hidden deep in her ...
- Inside Your Heart Where do you go when your, Sad and lonely...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jennifer Runner
I'M A Survivor
Why do I have to be,
So tortured inside,
Think of all those nights,
That I only cried,
There are no breaks,
For a girl like me,
You would think that,
Someday I would see,
That this is my life,
And I need to remember the best,
And find some way to,
Forget about all the rest,
Think of my children,
My daughter and my little man,
Think of my great friends and,
My good memories as much as I can,
Think of my white knight,