Jennifer Speers Poems
- Teardrops my heart is empty full of despair how do i ...
- My Child There you are with eyes of blue and a smile that ...
- Reminisce remembering the times that past we played in the ...
- Birthday Wish another year has passed us by a birthday wish ...
- Winter Skys an open hand a heavy heart sky's of grey and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jennifer Speers
my heart is empty
full of despair
how do i breathe with pain
remembering times that passed with you
if i could only see you again
i'd tell you to stay
to hold my hand
and wipe away my tears
but here i am with a wound that wont heal
and tears that forever flow