Jerik Middleton Poems
- Support Money is tight at this moment The bills are piling ...
- Always And Forever Dreaming about you is like being in a ...
- Being Without You You say you like someone else, I have ...
- I Cherish You The way you look at me day in and day out. The...
- True Love True love is not meant to be, But it is always ...
- The One I Let Get Away I feel so lost and alone, I just ...
- The One That Got Away From day one till it was over, you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jerik Middleton
Money is tight at this moment
The bills are piling high
Trying to find the extra cash
Searching for what we cant find.
Supporting us is my big thing
No job no money what do I do?
Economy is slumping.
Can’t do what I’m supposed to.
My life revolves around you,
You are my entire world.
You told me if I can’t support you,
That I would have to find another girl.
Truth be told it hurt my heart.
To know that money means so much.
Money ruins all things
I don’t want to miss your touch.
Our lives will change and get better,