Jerome Fuseau Poems
- Good Old Joy Of Desperation Let's have another round, ...
- Silently False times, don't you find, darling? Just false ...
- To Hamlet Sr. Sit next to me on the bed, There is still a ...
- The Night Is A Goner The Grim Reaper happened to be A weary ...
- Damned Eternal Share Why, I, in this exquisite mixture Of ...
- Chin Tied Up The old man whose Chin is tied up Glares in ...
- Decided Disorientation Have you noticed, Brother That even ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jerome Fuseau
Good Old Joy Of Desperation
Let's have another round, mate
Till closing time.
This ticking is teasing me
And my glass is already warm.
Let's stay till eight
In the morning. Look at those
Rushing barmaids. Terrific.
The night possesses all of us
And spreads this dreadful feeling.
Stay here a bit longer, mate.
Stay here in this fearful safety
Without any specific occasion,
Not to ignore but feel
The good old joy of desperation.