Jess Patterson Poems
- The Challenge As an infant. We are born with two ...
- Job Description The lights peel on and flicker softly. Did ...
- Relapse Passing Along monotone rings to dive into ...
- Time Past point a to b of what went on that night. the ...
- Blow To escape reality is a pleasure at a high ...
- Games The objective is fun or possibly to win- for some its...
- Left Behind Learning how to trust is learned through love ...
Basically I like to write.
Im on this for a fun thing and to get some feedback.
the end. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jess Patterson
Learning how to trust
is learned through love alone.
But with a opposite family
trust wasn't learned at home.
Until the day I met
a boy that meant so much
what turned into a deep love
started with a selfish lust.
When a mistake turned into a fault
a party foul of the worst kind
I didn't think forgiveness was handed
or if he could make up his mind.
Time turned slower
making bodies wilt in decay
when eventually your returning
turned around a new day.
Since then ties were made
and promises were strongly said
trust soon developed
from what I...