Jessa Hughes Poems
- Once Again forgive me for forgetting your love forgive me ...
- Light pushed threw to the light took time to rekindle the ...
- Forget I Shall Not Both are in despair Lost is love we once ...
- Everlasting True The green, salted ocean; vast trail held ...
- William Lee I don't hate you or your new best friend, I'm ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jessa Hughes
The green, salted ocean; vast trail held them apart
The love he knows and feels so close
Hope that she is true to him as he is her
He blows kisses in the air, hoping the wind will let her see the lasting touch of true love
Praying he’ll someday find his way to his love everlasting and true.
The one thing that holds them together as the Atlantic keeps the apart
She hopes he is as he seems, loves her as she does him
Though she’s fallen ill, she still prays to see him before her death, kiss him with true love
She looks to the clouds, hopes he’s looking too