Jessi none Poems
- The Reason For Hope We all scream out What are we screaming ...
- Left They moan And they groan There baby is gone She flew...
- Somethings Wrong Since being put on anti depressions I’ve ...
- Cheater In a drunken dazed she wept A whore is who which he ...
- Walk With Me Walk with me For life is a lonely walk Slowly ...
- Not Lost I’m not lost But I will never be found No matter ...
- Suicide Now you didn't just take your life that night You ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jessi none
The Reason For Hope
We all scream out
What are we screaming for?
Is anyone really there to hear us?
There must be, there must be hope
For the child who is sexually abused
For the wife who is beat by her husband
For the person who begs for money on the street
We all strive for love
Is anyone there to love us?
There must be
For the lonely girl who strips for money to feed herself
For the boy who’s heart is broken
For the wife that was left to raise a family
For the widow who sits alone
We all wish for peace
Can we achieve it?
We must be able to
For the solider ...