Walk Away - Poem by Jessi none
She walked away with out a word.
Everyone was asking how this occurred.
He pondered to himself what happened.
How could his bliss turn to this?
Was it just an unlucky miss?
What he overlooked was what she loved.
It was not love itself.
And it wasn’t just herself.
She loved him.
Now you ask then why did she leave?
It’s very simple you see it’s because he didn’t believe.
He didn’t believe she wouldn’t leave.
Comments about Walk Away by Jessi none
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl