Jessica Beatty Poems
- My Savior I met you in a dream I loved you even then My ...
- Reminiscing Softly spoken I was not Never soft I have ...
- My Little Sister There is so much that I could say I don't ...
- Why Now Do you think I deserved it? Were you justified in ...
- Happily Ever After I can and will shatter your whole ...
- Sleep In the middle of the night When I was away from you ...
- Don'T You Love Me Anymore? ? ? The searing pain of your knife...
Lost all my albums and notebooks so I'm starting over I guess. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jessica Beatty
I met you in a dream
I loved you even then
You saved me from myself
You breathed your sweet baby breath into the depths of me
The dark and quiet place
Where I saved the horrific memories
Now of another time and place
I faced my inner evils
I won the war within me
No more blood shed here
No more broken soul
No more agony
No more dispair
I mended the pieces of my shattered heart
The only real pain I can foresee
Is you growing up and leaving me.