Jessica Bunnell Poems
- Carpe Diem At any moment in this lifetime, There’s a ...
- Abandoned It seems as though I have no friends, Those I've ...
- Dedicated To... My life’s been filled with sorrows and ...
- Time I think the time has come to move on. Not quite, but ...
- Smile Mothers who will Never bear children Smile.
- Mourning I swear I’ve seen your face today, In the glitter ...
- Mom I love my Mom, She’s very neat. We have lots of fun ...
I was born and raised in West Michigan along the shores of beautiful Lake Michigan. I graduated from Orchard View High School in June of 2006. I am now attending Muskegon Community College, concentrating on Biology. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jessica Bunnell
At any moment in this lifetime,
There’s a tragedy ahead.
We don’t know where each path will lead,
In mere seconds, we could be dead.
There’ll be surprises around every corner,
And of course there’ll be wrong turns and dead-ends.
Data won’t help us in the future,
It merely tells us where we’ve been.
With so many people around you,
There will be no certainty.
All it will take is just one person,
To redirect history.
We must live each day like it’s our last;
We mustn’t stop and ask ourselves “why? ”
Do whatever your heart desires, ...