Jessica Copeland Poems
- ~soulmates~ Everynight in my dreams And all throughout the ...
- God Forbid Did you hear me calling you from far away? Did ...
- California My head is spinning My stomach rotates with every...
- Decisions Lack of sleep catches up with me I must get some ...
- Mother Today was a day not like the rest I sat in my room ...
- 4: 20am Tonight I toss and turn again You constantly run...
- You'Re Gone I Took Too Long to get my head straight Now...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jessica Copeland
Everynight in my dreams
And all throughout the day
Your energies flow through me
I feel your presence in all things
In death your emotions awake me
Pieces of what I had hoped to leave behind
Now cross the images of what might be
In the distance the clock chimes
Fears of the war haunt our hearts
Yet our determination is one in the same
To never let go; Never to part
Standing strong, for the darkness we will tame
Lifting eachother from the snake's hold
We are friends forever
As if from somewhere deep within the soul
We were destined to be ...