Jessica Foster Poems
- Heroine. You got me addicted now I’m involved in this ...
- Alone In The Shadows Of My Hea... You said you could never ...
- Pain Replaced Your Love Is she really what you want? Are ...
- Homicidal Suicide The Pills are right there There’s enough ...
- Broken Girl Little girl just fourteen, tears are in her ...
- All Of Your Lies You said you would never hurt me, ...
- My So-Called Fairy Tale Where's my one true love? Where's ...
I am a teenager in the United States who has been battling depression, ADD, self-harm, and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder since I was ten. It has been about six years and everyday I think about it at least once. I took up poetry as a way to cope and people tell me it is a talent of mine. I haven't posted on here in quite some time, but I am trying to get more stuff up. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jessica Foster
You got me addicted now I’m involved in this sickness
I fell for you like everyone else
I kissed you and hugged you like I couldn’t live without it
Then you dropped me to the floor
You hit me with the door
Left me for her and started all over again.
Now I’m in shock and going through withdrawal
Because I haven’t had my fix
Since she stole your heart
You tore mine apart
Now I’m bleeding alone
With your heart made of stone
Making me wish I was dead.
Do they have Rehab for the brokenhearted?
For those who were supposedly smart
Those who would never ...