Jessica Goudreault Poems
- I Am Thankful For.... I am thankful for every day that I ...
- My Doorway Quietly, it stays solid and locked In order to ...
- The Diversity Of People There are pretty people There are ...
- Confused Sorrow When things are so right, Why is it that I ...
- Past, Present, Future Forget the future, Remember the past,...
- Pets Our pets make us happy Whenever we need to be, They ...
- Emotions It's in the air tonight And all the nights ...
Hey, I'm me. I love poetry, it is beautiful. I also love to read and write. I can never think of stories to write, even though I have a large imagination. So if anyone has ideas, feel free to let me know them, it'd be cool =) . You can find me on myspace if you wont to know other stuff. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Am Thankful For....
I am thankful for every day that I wake,
Being with those I love
And passing those I hate
I am thankful for my true, great friends
That I always love to see,
Who are there 'til the end
And really understand me
I am thankful for the food I eat,
That's healthy or fatty
Messy or neat
I am thankful for my family,
Who help me with what I do,
That are always there for me
To tell me 'I love you'
I am thankful for my boyfriend,
He is so sweet and kind
And completely mine
But most of all
I am thankful for my life,