Jessica Millsaps Poems
- Hope Is Not Lost When the desperation hit When the people ...
- Sunset Every night The horizon lights up Swirls of pink and...
- September Changes September is like no other It's days ...
- I Am I am what I want I am who I choose I am that of little...
- Rhythm Of Life Shimmering showering Droplets like ...
- Dream Big Dream big for what is to come Hope big for those ...
- Golden Beaches In the summer, When the air is hot and ...
Jessica was born in Salt Lake City, Utah. She always had a way with being different. When younger, her classmates would hate to write, anything, she loved it. Constantly writing stories, poems, songs, without needing to. Just simply wanting to. Now she writes a lot more and hopes that maybe one day one of her poems will be published. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Hope Is Not Lost
When the desperation hit
When the people cried in the streets
When everything felt at loss
Hope stayed, even though fleaing would be easier
When the eyes were full of tears.
When kids and families were torn apart
By that last desperate grasp
When all else gave up
When all else backed off
When people lost all they had
When they cried
When the world was shocked with desperation and dispair
When nothing seemed good
When those four planes crashed
When the buildings fell
When the lives were ...