Jessica Taylor Poems
- My Love My love was blind, it came so fast. I thought that ...
- Is? Is he for me? i just cant seem to see he says he ...
- I Hate i hated my life with every might but now i don't
- I Look Into The.... I look into the sky so blue Wishing I ...
- Im Worried i was thinking about you all night long wondering...
- You Said You said forever but you lied You said hello but ...
- I Love This i love this feeling i have inside it feels so ...
My names Jessica.
I live in a small town in Louisiana.
I'm 14 years young.
I have a twin brother.
I have amazing friends.
They are my world.
Poetry is my passion.
I havent been able to write much lately though. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My love was blind, it came so fast.
I thought that he would be my last.
But then I began to sigh.
I had no tears left in my eyes.
Now I'm in your arms to stay
I hoped the feeling wouldn't fade away
But now my dreams don't seem so bright
And thats because I cried last night.
Now I stand here all alone
I feel like now I'm on my own
I guess I'll have to move on again
And now my new life will begin.