Jessica Zurawel Poems
- My Lullaby I cry myself to sleep, During these dark and ...
- Fall We were standing there, He took my hand, A tear slid...
- Closer You came so close I felt your breath, Your arms went...
- The Looker Through the eyes of a looker, Things don't seem ...
- Your Shining Eyes As I look through those shining eyes, I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jessica Zurawel
I cry myself to sleep,
During these dark and cold nights,
I miss you I will admit,
You were my life,
You are who i miss,
I miss that sweet calming voice of yours,
I miss your tight grip of which you used to hold me in,
Those same words I shall never forget,
' You are my baby. I will never leave you. Fall into my arms. I will never let go. You are my baby. I will never leave you. Sleep in my arms. I promise I won't wake you.'
That is my lullaby,
Those words I replay in my mind every night,
Because without you,
I am lost,
I can't be found, ...