jessie kollar Poems
- Predict The Forecast For Life. Close your eyes Lye there ...
- The Roses stuck in the moment, wandering about uncontrolably....
- Chicken Soup And Gingerail Stanggled by socioty, smathered ...
- Where Did I Go Wrong you've changed that sparkle in your ...
- Me And The Unknown Another day I’ve come this far, Where ...
- The Good And Bad About Me I lie for attention, I corrupt ...
- My Secret Life I Give To You My heart burns from the lust ...
I grew up in a small town named willington CT, as a little girl I would dig for salamanders and twerl in my scerts.
now as an adult Ii watch my kids digg for bugs take care of them and when there in bed and sleeping I still love to put on that one scert and twerl untill I cant see straight.
my life had been very shelterd and loved but in the mix somewhere someone had forgoten to teach me what reality was so no in my aging, I now learn for myself what hasnes comes with my true life and the emotions of others. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jessie kollar
Predict The Forecast For Life.
Close your eyes
Lye there uncounsous of your existence
Lye there and forget yourself
No one exists
You see nothing
Your hands feel cold
You toes go numb
You breath becomes shallow
Your heart that you could once here;
Is now stopped
Breathless now and lying in nothing ness
Cold and heartless
An image appears in your mind
It is that alone that you will breath for
Oxygen now flowing threw you, your heart starts to beet again
Your mind starts to dance with thought once again
You can hear the beets ever second growing ...