Jessie Marie Ray
Jessie Marie Ray Poems
- My Dying Words Crimson drops break the silent night It is ...
- My Last Time I only have one fear in life And that’s not ...
- My Wish I want to be in control of my life I want to be able...
- Another Tragic Love Story I close my eyes and remember the ...
- The Things I Miss The Most The thing I miss the most Are all...
- You Saved Me There was nothing left for me in this life All ...
- You Will Always Be Mine You left me broken and bleeding ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jessie Marie Ray
You Will Always Be Mine
You left me broken and bleeding here
You made me realize loosing you was my greatest fear
I lost a love once already
And I see now that I’m not ready
To fall in love all over again
I’m not ready for a new life to begin
Then someone came too me out of the blue
He came to me when the night was new
He gave me a ring that glinted in the night
It glinted in the night’s amazing light
After I gained back all of my hope
He broke me and I began to mope
That is until I saw you there
You didn’t even seem like you had a care
In the world for what you did to ...