jessie warren Poems
- Internal Sewn together but still beating. Bandaged and ...
- Fake It Fake It You helped lift me off my broken ...
- Hardest Thing To Lose Walking down this lightly shaded ...
- Sometimes sometimes i feel so worthless like nobody cares ...
- Save Me drowning in my tears of you slowly ...
- Prison i would give up life itself just to escape this ...
- Shattered Dreams day by day i think about you night by ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jessie warren
but still beating.
Bandaged and loved
but still bleeding.
Pain from memories past
soon together, we will be at last.
Forever hidden among our fears
death will come to collect our tears.
Protect your heart
for when you fall apart.
There's no going back.
This poem is the remains
after he staked his claim.
Reminiscing turns to black.