jessie warren Poems
- Sometimes sometimes i feel so worthless like nobody cares ...
- Save Me drowning in my tears of you slowly ...
- Prison i would give up life itself just to escape this ...
- Shattered Dreams day by day i think about you night by ...
- Thoughts Of You is there anyway to forget vanish these ...
- Don'T be quiet, be still, and don't say anything you have no...
- My Fear Intoxicates Me why must i be afraid? why cant i let...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jessie warren
My Fear Intoxicates Me
why must i be afraid?
why cant i let it go?
i want everything to be ok
I'm hoping everything will turn out that way
you don't understand
you probably never will
every time you say you don't care
you burn a hole inside me
that only you can fill
you act as if its all my fault
its not you I'm afraid of
your the only person i feel safe around
because i know you wouldn't hurt me
i don't want to be afraid
i want to let it go
i think about this everyday
because i love you so