Jett Metcalf Poems
- A Warrior's Love Their love was strong his heart a ...
- Eyes Peering eyes look into my soul digging into my mind ...
- False Grin A smiling face looks into your eyes Then you ...
- Dolphin The dolphin jumped out of the water with great ...
- Begotten Love I took her words with dreadful sorrow That ...
Well I am currently 12 turning 13 in a month or so i started writing stories 3 years ago and many teachers appreciated my talent. My writings expanded to poems a year later and I currently write alot almost every day. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jett Metcalf
A Warrior's Love
Their love was strong his heart a clutter
Her eyes are piercing her lashes a flutter
'I will be back my one true love
No force can stop on earth or above'
He left to go help in the war
And her life slowly became a bore
He fought with katana bow and knife
But the girl remained his life
Her heart remains to burn
Worried if the boy would ever return
He was indeed the only one alive
He was a captive never to thrive
He knew he would take his own life
And so he asked for his old knife
Instead he fought his life through