Jiang Haizhou Poems
- Later Face The painted building was an extreamly tiny one. ...
- Orange, Moon, Butterflies And ... 1 ORANGE
- An Ancient Mnastery In The Rem...
- Not Only For Listening For (When whatever sleeping fast ...
- Call In the wasted denudate campo santo, When I look up on ...
Jiang Haizhou (1960—) was born in China and he graduated the University of English Education. He has been writing poetry since 1976 and he writes poetry both in Chinese and English now. He has won several poetry prizes in China. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jiang Haizhou
The painted building was an extreamly tiny one.
It had just finished an unknown touching action,
of which no one heard the boiling ketle in it, and
getting louder and louder under thinner air.
Night was unwillingly getting darker alone
in the nightmare restarunt with a large empty bowl.
A hanging pot and two smallest face-shaped lights
were huanting aroung—
The riversides to home are straight like death.
This is one of the exclusions.
—A little liqueur of which two men had sipped
was no longer to hearten any of them,
so that ...