Jill Ferrey Poems
- Darkness Of Mind, Darkness Of ... Darkness beckons to her, ...
- O A Troubled Soul.... You turned to the solace of darkness
- Farewell Matriarch Of The Mate... Farewell Matriarch of...
- Invisibly There? She sits alone, with no one to listen No ...
- Abandoned Souls You did more than abandon our marriage You ...
- Elemental Chemistry Forces of nature, that’s what we are, you...
- A Time And A Place? Is this the beginning of the end? The ...
AM a single mom of two, who lives eats and basically sleeps, kids, work and poetry! ! ! Work in the technical industry as a technical consultant for a leading bank in South Africa. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jill Ferrey
Darkness Of Mind, Darkness Of Soul
Darkness beckons to her, its long reaching fingers
touching her to her very soul
its the darkness to which she may not surrender
no matter how much sweeter the prospect
darkness invites her to come, and rest
darkness promises her to eternal, blissful rest
it assures her that her troubles will be left behind
no more pain to be felt, no more ties to bind
darkness, the sweet, eternal friend
when in fact it would be her final brutal end
the temptation to give in, to giver over to the darkness
is always present, as her life is in a constant mess