Jim Agunga Poems
- Love And Doves ..The beach, so peaceful and serene, ...
- A Happy Pair ...Touch my heart with tenderness, And fill ...
- Settle For The Right One We all have to settle for the right ...
- The Night That Never Was Love! you dealt a bitter blow, You...
- A Sit On The Rainbow Like a song with no singers, I lay my ...
- Coffee Love He gets into his normal coffee joint, greets ...
- One One finger starts the typing, One mind comes up with ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jim Agunga
Love And Doves
..The beach, so peaceful and serene,
caressed by the soft moonlight
romantically felt by the sea breeze,
gave magical feelings to the night.
The soft blue glow,
the lovers' words that then did flow,
their lips closer and closer until,
locked in the throesof a passionate embrace,
he decided to express his feelings,
to keep her safe.
she decided to open her heart,
letting his emotions in,
her tongue embracing his love.
their love pure as a dove.
He whispered softly, ...