Jim Holmes Poems
- Inner Struggle I look away when I'm afraid, Turn the cheek ...
- Carefree Times I remember those carefree times, Playful ...
- My Uncle Jack I loved to fish with my Uncle Jack, Finding ...
- Poet If I was a poet I'd write from the heart, Expelling my...
- Kingscote Lake I put afloat on Kingscote Lake, And glided ...
- I Think Of You I think of you from time to time, So very ...
- Puppy Love I love my wiener dogs, Adorable little hotdogs, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Jim Holmes
I look away when I'm afraid,
Turn the cheek when I'm betrayed,
I hold it in when anger swells,
Trapped inside my self-imposed hell,
I hide away my hidden fears,
And wipe away departed tears,
I need to calm my anguished self,
And set my sorrows on a shelf,
The time has come to rise and fight,
To take a stand and set things right,
Cast away my dreadful doubts,
To find a way to let it out.