Jimmy Inlow Poems
- For Toby My favourite moment, our evening drill, Begins ...
- Grate Expectations Why do we expect a Chinese factory ...
- The Darkest Hour Prescribed what we may read or watch And ...
- Lifelong Pals I've always looked down on you, sorry old mate ...
- The Women In Me. The first of the women in ...
- Off The Cuff I delved into your profile, sensitive ...
- The Ugly Youngster (With Than...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jimmy Inlow
My favourite moment, our evening drill,
Begins with our climb up the steep wooden hill,
Like two little monkeys we jump into bed
We share the same pillowcase head touching head,
And nestling together like runcible spoons,
Rhyming Owl's dance with Puss by light of the moon
Lit softly by millions of twinkling stars,
We sing a duet asking just what they are.
Your breathing falls softer, your eyes flutter closed,
Your lips softly part and you wrinkle your nose,
I drink in your beauty whilst stealing a kiss,
Then another, one more, oh what heaven is this.