Joalisa De Jesus
Joalisa De Jesus Poems
- I Am Not Jealous You played with my heart. Told me rap and ...
- Leave My Life Alone Do you know how much I loathe you? Do you...
- No Justice - Just Us Everyday As I wake up I say a little ...
- Freezer I miss you like crazy. I got tears in my eyes.
- Mother Day Mothers day, Is a special date.
- Player I'm tired of the tears, And I'm tired of ...
- N That Is Not My Name Or Word Was it real, Or just my ...
First of all I could like to say God bless you. I really don't have a lot to say about myself because I ani't here for nothing special. I am just here because I don't know what to with my poems and I want it out in the world. I am in a relationship with a wonderful man who one day I hope to married.Eric I love u baby. I have a beautiful daughter who mean the world to me. Nobody can come in to my ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joalisa De Jesus
I Am Not Jealous
You played with my heart.
Told me rap and lies. But you never told me.
About the other girl on the side.
You just broke my heart into little pieces.
I had so much love for you kid. So much that,
I couldn't explain how much I did.
Your hurt me,
You made me cry.
You told me you loved me,
While staring at me eyes.
You discovered the formula for sugar,
By saying everything I wanted to hear.
But when the truth came out,
That sugar turned into tears.
You are nothing more to me,
Then a grain of sand.
Now that you are history,