Joann Thompson Poems
- Individual Why drink, it's a question I ask often Whether ...
- Why For an entire summer I wondered why Ending my thoughts ...
- A Walk In The 'schott' Walking down the concrete ...
- Disappointment One goal, one dream, one team A season of ...
- Twin Towers Katie why is everyone so sad Why are the people ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joann Thompson
One goal, one dream, one team
A season of dedication, hard work, and commitment
Bonding as a team, and as a family
Putting our sisters before our self
Being perfect in a season of trials
Excelling when all others thought we would fail
Depending not on ourselves but on each other
Each person stepping up when they were needed most
But the higher you are, the harder you fall
Ending the season with bitter contempt in out hearts
Confused on how and why it had to happen this way
The family separating back into individuals
One goal, one dream, one memory I'll never...