Joanna Fregoso Poems
- Mum's The Word. I've nothing to say, my dear, my dear, For ...
- I Love You, Bye. I tell myself I'm worthwhile Because I'm ...
- Dullest Pink. We were sitting, sitting, And your face ...
- Blue Eyes Your blue eyes barely hold any pain; They must've...
- Clovers Wrapped between the hidden clovers Nestled in your ...
- Beat My soul lies as dead Numb to the touch Cold to the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joanna Fregoso
Mum's The Word.
I've nothing to say, my dear, my dear,
For you, yourself, have realized my fears.
And upon the crease of elegant dreams,
I have become nothing, or so it seems.
Broken and wayward, the clock keeps on moving,
And you, yourself, are my thoughts consuming;
Wishing I could touch your face,
Caress the hands full of strength.
But when the curtain rolled away
I realized it was just another day,
And there you lay upon a crimson lie
Cords of love bound round your arms;
But within the deepness of your ...