Joanna Gonzalez Poems
- Melodia Is Gone The delicacy of her songs lures us in a ...
- It’s One Life It’s a beautiful life… when the breath of ...
- Parade Of The Generations We were young, we were proud; ...
- The Morning [Inspired by an excerpt from Midnight Sun]
- Is It Too Late? I got the call, they said you’d be here; ...
- Broken Soul My soul is hurting, my heart has shattered My ...
- A Portrait Of Eternity Can you tell me what you did today; ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joanna Gonzalez
A Portrait Of Eternity
Can you tell me what you did today; how many lives you saved?
What have you been thinking; how have you changed?
You stare with no emotion, but what have you to say?
Do you know who you are; what is your purpose?
Why don’t you respond? Just say that you’re perfect.
The world is around you, just speak the truth.
But do you have a mouth to do so, what have you to prove?
What are your reasons, what are your failures?
How have you felt since you last spoke?
Your last thought
Your final blow
Can you tell me what you did today, how do you know what to say? ...