jodie louise cooper
jodie louise cooper Poems
- Get Better blood pulsates you are the winner no callories ...
- Prison Boy prison boy are you lonley is that why you hang ...
- Wierd Lol When it hurts to smile and you refuse to see ...
- Its A Secret hush baby girl play inside when you feel ...
- Life Is A Lane I feel the earth below me like a pillow ...
- The Poison That Destroyed You!...
- The Unsuspecting Mind say hello to suzie and say goodnight ...
shout to the hart and your too late u gave love a bad name do do do more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about jodie louise cooper
you are the winner
no callories today
you have to get thinner
your unhappy today
staring down at the box
mabe some co-codimol
no lets have lots
old habbits die hard
but the pills help to sway
you refuse to see the problem
as long as you make it through the day
now its a continuous head rush
to put you on your knees
my tears flow for you
dont die on me i beg you please
each pill is a scar
remember old habbits die hard
so blank out once again
you wonder why im scared
your on all fours now ...