Jody Renee Pantiga
Jody Renee Pantiga Poems
- Broken I'm broken each time I see your picture
- Are You Even Looking? What do you see As I stand before ...
- -currently Untitled- The doctors said you died Some time ...
- -here’s To The Night- -here’s to the night- When I began ...
- I Try I try to make myself forget The way you smell, How ...
- Dear You Dear You, You know who you are speaking of ...
- Words Words may not Tear flesh, break bones The way sticks ...
I have been writing all of my life. My first poem was published at 13. I won editor's choice award in the poetry.com contest for july of 06.
I am currently a college student at Sacramento City College studying creative writing and psychology. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jody Renee Pantiga
You know who you are
speaking of broken bloody hearts
as if you were the first to know
what happened when you broke my heart?
when i was left to cry my bloody tears
over the callous way you
brushed my feelings aside?
a girlish love
ripped from her breast
tossed aside the way men do
and women as well
when they don't know the
preciousness in their hands
so i ask You
why do you behave this way?
why don't you think back
to the way
you broke my heart,
and think you're ...