Joe Bisicchia Poems
- Simon Says There is likely hesitation, but he takes the ...
- Pink Sofa Can't remember the clothes she wore, if any, ...
- Simpleminded How commonplace this job has become, carrying ...
- Tree In The Forest Sally sang. No one savored the ...
- Picnic On A Monday In May I had held my insides in my hands ...
- We Hold On Life can be a balance beam, on a bouncing leaf,
- All Shook Up Same sun ends, soon begun. That morning,
Joe Bisicchia writes of our shared dynamic. An Honorable Mention recipient for the Fernando Rielo XXXII World Prize for Mystical Poetry, his works have appeared in various publications. His website is www.widewide.world.
Joe Bisicchia’s works have or will soon appear in:
Aji Magazine, Junto Magazine, Mannequin Haus, Glass: Facets of Poetry, Linden Avenue... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joe Bisicchia
There is likely hesitation,
but he takes the cross.
A voice can only say so much.
His goes hollow.
He learns to look not at the loss
but at the example
he will follow.
And in the end,
he gives it back
Published by Time of Singing,2018