Joe Duvernay Poems
- Missing A Love Don't give a fart for reasons coming out of ...
- A Woman In The Mild Could give you all my salt, But you'll ...
- Wide-Eyed Is there a chance perception will Link lines of ...
- The Work In turns our treatise; Hot flashes of insight, ...
- Legacy Translating Marvell's `Edmundi Trotii Epitaphium' ...
- Going To Ground And the marketplace shouldered the load, As...
- And Two ways drained From same kettle an drum Twain leaks...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joe Duvernay
Missing A Love
Don't give a fart
for reasons coming out of malls
and corporate boardrooms.
Let us work through our unpleasantries!
Let's do, rake in every bit of awe;
the wide pupil sag,
lights eating our lunch for us.
Expect salvos from single spoiled brats' cuts
at anything getting in way.
Not Sandra or Doris. Nothing described as
helpless or putz offered outstretched hand.
Am indeed mam! A quiet, wondering handy man.
Am thinking how nice 'twould be,
all your private parts to see.
Put your hands back there and spread um.
Ah! Send ...