joe foster Poems
- Modern Slavery Slavery comes from the stables of darkness, ...
- Loving Yourself To love yourself, is to love others. It ...
- Children Of Hunger Waves of sound, as the children look ...
- Pureness To see you is to love you, begin internship with ...
- My Blog About Hope Hope is a powerful word. You can hope ...
- Mom From the moment I met you, you said you would never let...
- Happiness a rack for which I hang my daily smile, each day ...
I was born in Memphis, Tennesee and moves to Michigan when I was a young child. I was raised by my mother. She always had hippy beliefs and instilled them in me. To me freedom is the most important thing in life. Don't let stereotypes get in your way. I believe you can do more things in life if your heart is in the right place. I move around alot. Kinda a gypsy soul I am. I get to see a lot of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about joe foster
Slavery comes from the stables of darkness,
creating efficient funds,
a business without kindness,
calling it free favors,
making money off the helpless,
songs being sung,
telling you which way to go,
an escape route.
soon to be war,
fighting to settle the score,
freedom soon to be reigned,
a time for change,
still fighting for freedom today,
a new way,
for better days,
to become equal,
to become enlightened by one another,
as freedom of life calls you name,
singing a verse,