Joe Guillotin Poems
- Ellipse #78(…candy Bar) Saw a kid in a gas mask today Five ...
- Canned Laughter It makes me want to laugh sawing a girl in ...
- Top Billing... A cast of thousands- MILLIONS(maybe more) ...
- Groundskeeper's Grounds.. Bill, the gardener liked to water ...
- A Walk In The Door A walk in the door On this most solemn ...
- Liplock Carbomb And Puzzle Pie... The choke of her ...
- Friends He.. The friends HE sends me whisper sweet ...
Joe Guillotin timeline:
Joseph David Guillotin is born to Henri and Sien Guillotin
in Gillette, France on the 7th of February. He is a pale, sickly, and deformed infant. His left thumb was on the wrong side of his hand, among the immediately OBVIOUS things.
(Rumors of Guillotin's unusually large and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Ellipse #78(…candy Bar)
Saw a kid in a gas mask today
Five years old- maybe four
Stole a Hershey bar from the remains
of a burnt down store.
Riot gear and hopscotch
Slingshots and hand grenades.
Well, that kid- with that precious chocolate in hand
He found a soldier, lying on the ground
And there, he kneeled down
The soldier had a gut shot wound
And bits of shrapnel in his small intestine
In his hand,
a photograph of his wife he rubbed
with a bloody thumb.
From the waist down, he began to grow numb
And that kid in that gas mask
He looked down with a bit of...