Joel Smith Poems
- Existence Do what your told respect your elders be seen an ...
- Oblivious Excuse my empty head I awoke in eighty-one and ...
- Requiem I know myself I know my sin whatever never ...
- Rock Song I say nothing in many ways angry for all of my ...
- Top 40 I rock soft so as not to offend thee mainstream ...
- Summer Dream Sneaking 'round a summer dream I dont know now ...
- Reality Its clear to me now that nothing is set in ...
Im a college student and guitarist, and i love writing lyrics and poems. I just wish i could sing =( more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joel Smith
Do what your told
respect your elders
be seen an not heard
say and do whatever you like
as long as we approve
its called truth
like power in the hands of the corrupt
Your young sew your oats
settle down, find a wife
have a child
its called maturity
like all natural male enhancement
The house with the white picket fence
the dog, the two children
the American flag overhead
its called Paradise
like a world without imagination
40 hours a week,52 weeks a year
better save up, ...