Johannes Zettler Poems
- Holding Back There is no happiness or joy, there is no ...
- You And I Look at me! What do you see? I am who you want ...
- Didactic Experiences You’ve enlightened my day And you ...
- Day Blind In the East it first shows, down South it goes, ...
- What It All Comes Down To In the end What is it good for? ...
- Smiling here we lay in bed next to each other, holding our...
- Stumbling Ahead I came a long way have been walking for a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Johannes Zettler
I came a long way
have been walking for a while
nothing has changed
have to stop for a moment
been stumbling ahead
could hardly carry myself
weight on my shoulders
soon would have crushed me down.
I still feel the pain
Aching like on the first day
got used to it
as to the tears on my face
sit down on a rock
once again I cry out loud
once again unheard
cry for hours, crumble down, hurt.
need to regain strength
I still want to carry on
some day I will
but then, how long will I last?