John Ackerman Poems
- Cynthia Cynthia When at night I close my eyes, to think...
- Solitude Solitude whispers a rain drop
- Together Forever -new- When I looked into your eyes I knew you were...
- Rap From The Heart -new- you can't make your heart beat something ...
- Woman Woman eyes, hair & smile
- The Hollow Leaves The Hollow Leaves Spread out upon the ...
- It's All A Lie It's All A Lie Staring into the eyes of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John Ackerman
When at night I close my eyes,
to think all the days gone by,
to feel again those passions past,
and feeble joy that never lasts,
I'm always drawn to thoughts of you, my only love my Cynthia
I think I found you in a dream,
the night I pressed beyond the seam,
where fantasy and reality meet
in summer mist so soft and sweet,
But you were all I ever felt, my deepest love, my Cynthia
But dreams just last within the night, when morning came,
Her soul took flight
I awake to find Her never there
She passes like the...